Master Trainer (Computer Design & IT)
Taaleem Foundation is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies, join in! Email your CV on given address: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com and also visit our Taaleem Foundation Grammar Schools website: www.tf.edu.pk
- Maximizes computer output by monitoring performance; adjusting controls.
- Maintains data and voice communication by installing and configuring data lines; installing and relocating telephone equipment; installing and maintaining telephone software.
- Maintains communication systems performance by monitoring performance; correcting error conditions; balancing systems resources.
- Prepares system operators by developing and conducting training programs; measuring and approving trainee’s progress.
- Prepares users by developing and conducting training programs; measuring and approving trainee’s progress.
- Increases efficient use of equipment and software by developing and conducting hardware and system software training for clients.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Guides user actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating procedures and guidelines.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
A Bachelor degree in media & Communication studies, Computer Arts, Information Technology OR a related field. Portfolio of quality design material and extensive knowledge of photography, Video-graphy, computer based designs, Illustrator Coral draw suite, Photo Shop suite and any other design related competency. Experience of Training and/or teaching.
2 to 3 years