Master Trainer (Dress Making & Crafts)
Taaleem Foundation is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies, join in! Email your CV on given address: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com and also visit our Taaleem Foundation Grammar Schools website: www.tf.edu.pk
- Measure clients to ensure proper product fit.
- To ensure proper product fit.
- Sew Garments, using needles, thread or sew clothing or other articles operate sewing equipment.
- Measure parts such as sleeves or pant and mark or Pin-fold alteration lines.
- Measure materials to mark reference points, cutting lines or other indicators.
- Let out or take in seams in suits and other garments to improve fit.
- Remove stitches from garments to be altered, using rippers or razor blades.
- Press garments, using hand irons or pressing machines.
- Fit, alter, repair, and make made-to-measure clothing, according to customers’ and clothing manufacturers’ specifications and fit, and applying principles of garment design, construction, and styling.
- Sew clothing or other articles.
- Repair textiles or apparel.
- Estimate how much a garment will cost to make, based on factors such as time and material requirements.
- Estimate costs of products, services, or materials.
- Trim excess material, using scissors.
- Trim excess material from work pieces