Mathematics & Science Teachers (Female)
Taaleem Foundation is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies, join in! Email your CV on given address: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org and also visit our Taaleem Foundation Grammar Schools website: www.tf.edu.pk
Primary School Teachers perform a range of tasks on a daily basis, which may include:
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
- Teaching a full range of subject areas.
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
- Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- Assessing and evaluating students’ educational progress and abilities.
- Setting and conducting testing.
- Discussing students’ progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
- Organising, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps and sporting events.
2 to 3 years
Good communication, speaking, writing, and Problem solving skill.
Health and Life Insurance Coverage