Monitoring, Documentation & Evaluation Officer
Taaleem Foundation is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies, join in! Email your CV on given address: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com and also visit our Taaleem Foundation Grammar Schools website: www.tf.edu.pk
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures.
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output;
- Recommend further improvement of the logical frame work;
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results;
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results;
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities;
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to the National Project Director.
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system Develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project;
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports to Project Management Team.
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Project Manager in preparing relevant reports;
- Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project to ensure effective implementation of M&E.
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing other relevant reports;
- Provide input and update information related to project outcome
- Assist Project Manager in preparing monthly and quarterly reports on project progress based activity reports
- Prepare and maintain data base
Atleast 3-4 years relevant working experience